What a lovely way to start my weekend. Pete Denton nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am honored and flattered. Thank you Pete!
Blogging can sometimes feel like you are writing in a vacuum so it is nice to know there are people out there reading it and affirmation is always good for one’s spirits.
The rules of accepting the nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated me. Done.
- Include a link to his/her blog. Done.
- Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow. See below.
- Lastly, tell you seven things about myself. Yikes. I hope I can come up with seven interesting things to say. You be the judge by reading on.
Seven things about me you ask?
- I cried when I typed the last word in my novel In Search of Beef Stroganoff. Not sure why.
- I’ve been married for thirty years and have three beautiful daughters.
- Feeding people feeds my soul. Hence, food is a central theme in my book.
- I love to travel and would hop on the next plane if you handed me the ticket. Especially if it is a ticket to Paris.
- I hate people who are cheap with their time and their money.
- I will look up a word in the dictionary with the least provocation.
- I love The Beatles.
And now it is my honor to nominate other bloggers. Check them out by clicking on their links.
Dotty Headbanger – Notes from a She-Hermit
Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge
Thank you again Pete!